Employee coaching to elevate performance
Your people are your biggest asset. Empower them to grow with you
Are you a company founder, HR manager or similar looking for an employee coaching programme that will make a real difference?
Do you want to work collaboratively with an experienced, down to earth, personable coach?
My employee coaching programmes will produce…
- A more engaged team
- Increased productivity
- Better results, all-round
- Improve the career progression of talent from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds
The programmes include…
Diversity and Inclusion
Are you are looking for support to develop an inclusive recruitment process or support employees to develop their understanding of race in the UK?
- Let's Talk About Race is for employers and their teams to have an open discussion on race. Areas covered include white fragility, white privilege, and antiracism in practice. An introduction to
- An introduction to unconscious bias designed to raise awareness of bias and explore the structures employers can put into the workplace to limit biases from taking hold.
- Diversifying recruitment is designed for those who are responsible for recruitment. Attendees are supported to develop an inclusive Talent Acquisition Process from attraction, recruitment, interview and selection. We explore how to write an inclusive job description, how to identify and work with a diverse range of recruitment partners and how to structure the interview and selection process to minimise biases.
- Developing an inclusive workplace is designed for leaders and managers who want to create an inclusive workforce that enables all employees to bloom where they are planted.
The above sessions last up to 90 minutes and are delivered virtually. A minimum of 10 attendees is required.
A mix of coaching and training designed for "accidental managers" with no formal management training. Maybe they are first-line managers who are new to management, or perhaps they are in a Supervisor role and need the training to boost their confidence. Whatever the circumstance, this programme will give them ideas and strategies to deal with the people management challenges they may face.
Mind the Gap
Companies with the most ethnically diverse executive teams are 33% more likely to outperform their peers on profitability. However, although one in eight of the working-age population is from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic background, those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds occupy only one in sixteen of top management positions.
Mind the Gap is a flexible, bespoke coaching and management development programme specifically designed to help companies actively diversify their management teams and board through recruiting, developing, and retaining Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic talent.
The programme also gives people from the black community the opportunity to work directly with someone who has personal experience of the challenges they face.
First 90 days
A 90-day programme to support employees as they return to the workplace.
The coaching is broken down into three stages. "In Prep" sessions help employees plan and prepare for their return, "On the Job" sessions help them acclimatise, and a follow-up session to ensure they're on track.
Restructuring your team can be challenging and emotionally draining for all involved, especially when a restructure includes redundancy.
However, as a people-centred business, I know you will want to do this gracefully and in a way that builds bridges, not burns them.
Depending on the needs of your workforce, meaningful support could look like a skills MOT, CV update, interview preparation to unpicking negative believes that could be knocking their confidence and preventing individuals from progressing through the business.
This programme can also be tailored to help unmotivated or confused staff find new pathways within or outside of the organisation.
We'll be a good fit if…
- You're committed to supporting your employees with their personal development
- You're open to having meaningful conversations about employee expectations and experiences
- You're open to working collaboratively to enhance the results of the programme
- You value working with experienced professionals who have a strong, relevant background
- You have a good sense of humour and you enjoy your work
- You have the budget to fund an employee coaching programme
For more information, start a conversation today
Pop your details into the contact page below, and let's get started.
"Arit delivered a session to a group of us who took part in the Film Distributors' Association Women in Business - Talent Development Course.
From the start, Arit was friendly, approachable, firm and engaged with the group. She wasn't afraid to challenge us when we needed to be pushed, and I certainly came away better for having had the session. Her methods are great - it's a good introduction to peer-to-peer coaching and visualising. She encouraged us to tell her our long-term goals, and this was a great way to really focus our energies."