Learning & Development solutions to elevate performance
Your people are your biggest asset. Empower them to grow with you.
Are you a company founder, HR or Learning & Development Manager or similar looking for creative learning solutions that will make a real difference?
Do you want to work collaboratively with an experienced, down to earth, personable facilitator and coach?
My aim is to lead you towards…
- A more engaged team
- Increased productivity
- Better results, all-round
- Inclusive career development for staff from diverse backgrounds
The programmes include…
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
A package of support for those looking to develop a more inclusive culture.
- Let's Talk About Race is for employers and their teams to have an open discussion on race, allyship and antiracism in practice.
- Understanding Bias is an interactive workshop designed to raise awareness of bias and explore structural and individual ways to become consciously inclusive. The biases covered include gender, race, affinity and bandwagon. This programme is most effective when delivered in conjunction with wider Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Diversifying Recruitment is designed to support the development of an inclusive recruitment process from pre to post job offer.
- Developing an Inclusive Culture is designed for leaders and managers who want to create an inclusive culture that enables all employees to succeed.
- How to Speak Up equips participants with the knowledge and practical tools to enable them to speak up and advocate for themselves and their colleagues.
The above sessions last up to 90 minutes, are highly interactive and are delivered virtually.
Additional programmes include…
A mix of coaching and training designed for "accidental managers" with no formal management training. Maybe they are first-line managers who are new to management, or perhaps they are in a Supervisor role and need the training to boost their confidence. Whatever the circumstance, this programme will give them ideas and strategies to deal with the people management challenges they may face.
Mind the Gap
Mind the Gap is a flexible, bespoke coaching and management development programme specifically designed to help companies actively diversify their management teams through recruiting, developing, and retaining racially diverse talent.
Restructuring your team can be challenging and emotionally draining for all involved, especially when a restructure includes redundancy.
However, as a people-centred business, I know you will want to do this gracefully and in a way that builds bridges, not burns them.
Depending on the needs of your workforce, meaningful support could look like a skills MOT, CV update, interview preparation to unpick negative beliefs that could be knocking their confidence and preventing individuals from progressing through the business.
This programme can also be tailored to help unmotivated or confused staff find new pathways within or outside of the organisation.
Don't see what you're looking for? Get in touch, and we can discuss your requirements in more detail.
We'll be a good fit if…
- You're committed to supporting your employees with their personal development
- You're open to having meaningful conversations about employee expectations and experiences
- You're open to working collaboratively to enhance the results of the programme
- You value working with experienced professionals who have a strong, relevant background
- You have a good sense of humour and you enjoy your work
- You have the budget to fund learning and development solutions
For more information, start a conversation today
Pop your details into the contact page below, and let's get started.
"Arit delivered a session to a group of us who took part in the Film Distributors' Association Women in Business - Talent Development Course.
From the start, Arit was friendly, approachable, firm and engaged with the group. She wasn't afraid to challenge us when we needed to be pushed, and I certainly came away better for having had the session. Her methods are great - it's a good introduction to peer-to-peer coaching and visualising. She encouraged us to tell her our long-term goals, and this was a great way to really focus our energies."