A CV and interview training workshop that will fill you with confidence and give you a head start
Find out what recruiters are looking for and learn how to deliver it
Do you use a generic CV for job applications?
Do you get extremely nervous before an interview, worrying you’ll make a terrible impression and miss out on the opportunity?
Are you working towards a career change or a promotion and looking to level-up your interview skills in preparation?
I want to help you handle interviews with confidence. I’ll help you change the way you see yourself by giving you the insight, knowledge, and skills you need to succeed.
With interview training, you’ll…
- Discover what employers are looking for
- Adapt your mindset and grow in confidence
- Learn how tailor your CV to the requirements of the employer
- Learn key interview skills and techniques
My CV and interview training workshop involves…
A tailored, confidence-boosting workshop that will help you prepare for success both practically and mentally.
Online group workshops typically last 1.5 hours and are delivered in two sessions.
Some of the things we’ll cover includes:
- The expectations of the hiring manager
- Tips for improving your mindset
- What to include in your CV and what to leave out
- What keywords are and how to use them in your CV
- How to research and analyse the employer, interviewer, and the role
- How to utilise and understand effective questioning techniques
- Tips on how to present yourself at an interview fully prepared and confident
CV and Interview training is for you if…
- You have an interview coming up, or you’re planning to seek a promotion or a career change
- You’ve been made redundant or are unemployed
- You want to build your confidence and learn new techniques for interviewing well
- You’re applying for a senior role, and you need guidance on how to prepare
- You’ve been stuck in a rut, and you’re ready to make some changes
Ready to start moving forward?
“Arit was the boost that my morale needed. I left the sessions feeling like I was ready to take on the world!”
– Victoria Thomas
“If you get an opportunity to have Arit as your coach, take it! She’s warm, knows her stuff, makes you feel at ease and has a great sense of humour.”
– Ali Bridgen
“Arit is really inspirational, she knows how to get the best out of people and she’s a joy to be around. I look forward to the next time we can work together.”
– Vivien Palias