People Development, Inclusion and Culture Specialist
I'm here to help people and businesses to thrive. Why are you here?
Through consulting, coaching, training, speaking engagements, and a growing social media presence, I get a kick out of working with senior business leaders, HR, and Learning & Development leads in the creative industries to empower their people to realise their full potential in careers they enjoy, which in turn helps businesses to grow.
Awarded an MBE by HRH King Charles for Further Education in the Creative Industries, I cut my teeth in talent development through DiVA Apprenticeships, a successful award-winning recruitment and training company I founded from scratch and led to its merger. During this period, we placed hundreds of individuals into careers in some of the world's best entertainment brands, including Viacom, CNN, Universal Music, Fremantle Media, Sony Music, the BBC, All3 Media, Warner Music and many other world-renowned brands.
A strategic business partner and trusted consultant to leaders in the creative industries, I work with my clients to develop
progressive people strategies that align with their present and future business needs.
This experience and my role as an employer have given me a good idea of what is needed to help individuals and businesses realise their full potential.
I have an MA in Executive Leadership Development and Mentoring and have won a few awards for my work. I say this not to brag but to reassure you that I have put in the hard work to help you reap your desired results.
I devour books focused on mindset and how habits are formed, which certainly informs my coaching practice.
And a few things about me:
- I am an unashamed fan of the Real Housewives series, Love Island and other forms of very good bad TV.
- I am technically an empty nester. However, like a boomerang, my daughter returned home post-Uni.
- I have a sense of humour, so be ready for lots of laughter, even amongst the tears.
- I am a spiritual person; my faith and meditation practice are vital to me and help keep me anchored.
- I was made in Nigeria and born in the North East.
- I spent my early career working in TV & Film and have an MA in Producing from the National Film & TV school.
- In my teens, I was part of a girl group named Clarit – we sang Wet Wet Wet covers (badly)
I feel like I'm writing a profile for a dating site, so I'm stopping now …