This role presents a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to kick-start a career in brand PR within the music, entertainment, and tech industries. This apprenticeship will offer a chance to gain key skills within PR, which includes development/training across the following areas:
• A basic knowledge of how PR works
• PR admin skills
• PR sector knowledge within the music, entertainment, and tech industries
• Client relationships and client management
• Knowledge of the media landscape and how it operates
Upon completion of the apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Supporting the Brands department and working into a PR Manager, the Brants PR Assistant will undertake a range of duties across the client roster. An example of key responsibilities includes:
● Support the Brands Department in the management of media campaigns, including pitching, reporting and research
● Contribute to planning press campaigns securing appropriate coverage, developing creative ideas and identifying angles. Researching and identifying new media opportunities
● Create press releases and other written materials
● Assist in updating and maintaining the department’s media network of contacts and developing their own media contacts.
● Monitor and collate digital and print coverage for regular reports shared with the client
● Ensure all admin for client projects and the PR team is kept up to date
Your role will also include building relationships with our clients and representing the organisation at events. You read the national daily, pitch for press coverage across all media channels, and organise meetings with journalists.
HOW TO APPLY:
Follow the links below to download, complete and return the application and diversity monitoring form. CVs will not be accepted. The full job description is also included below.
Full Job Description
Download an Application Form
Diversity Monitoring Form
Before applying, if you want to learn more about the company and hear from the team you’ll be working with, visit this link to view a short introduction video.
Deadline: 3rd May 2023
We want to reflect the rich diversity of our country in our organisation. That’s why having applications from diverse applicants is important to us. We’re happy to discuss any support requirements you may need during our application and selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. Do let us know if you require anything.