One-to-one career coaching that's built around you
Discover what you want and go after it with confidence
What's bothering you? Do you ...
- Want to make a career change?
- Dislike your current role, but feel unsure about what you want to do next?
- Want to make an impact doing something you enjoy for yourself or in a company that values what you bring to the table?
Who is coaching for?
My clients range from senior-level professionals considering their next steps those looking to move into management, and small business owners looking for an objective sounding board.
I coach the whole person - personal and work, with consideration and care for your mental health and well-being.
My approach is client led, and solution-focused. I will question, challenge, champion, inspire, and empower you to take ownership of and build a career you enjoy. I believe in your success and your ability to achieve it.
With one-to-one career coaching, you'll…
- Develop a plan to help you take that next step
- Review your strengths, skills, experience and networks
- Increase your focus
- Grow in confidence
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve your job search and interview skills
How does it work?
You can book 5 x 60-minute sessions or a one-off 60-minute session - you decide.
Clients benefit from my expertise in building teams, HR, recruitment, and entrepreneurship.
A one-off 60-minute session can be booked at £240. A block of 5 x 60-minute sessions requires an investment of £1150 (if funded by you) or £2000 (if funded by your employer).
A discount of 15% will be applied for additional follow-up sessions.
Coaching appointments will be either virtual or face-to-face.
1. Be the architect
Explore your current options, get clear on what you want, unpick negative beliefs that are holding you back, and develop the confidence to move forward.
2. Lay the foundations
Learn how to focus on your strengths, talents, and values for effective job searching or entrepreneurship. Develop a plan that will help you achieve your goal, whether that's a promotion, a new role, or a move to self-employment.
3. Add bricks and mortar
Create a stand-out CV or website, optimise your LinkedIn profile to make it visible in searches, and develop other digital assets to build your brand. Learn how to network for success and get proactive job search, promotion, team buiding or business tips and insights.
Career coaching is for you if…
- You've been stuck in a rut, and you're ready to make some changes
- You're not sure which path to take, but you know you want to move forward
- You have a destination in mind, but you need a plan to help you get there
- You're looking for more than just a job. You want to make a difference
- You're open to new ways of thinking, doing, and being
- You want to be challenged, and you're committed to self-development
- You want more from life, and you're ready to make it happen
"After a career session with Arit, I left feeling more confident in my strengths; more aware of the negative impact my mindset and the language I use has been having in stopping me from dreaming and dreaming big; and a reminder of goals and the power of timing. I'd highly recommend a group or one-to-one career session with Arit."
– Emma Frampton
Ready to make your next move?
Pop your details into the contact fields to your right and let's get started.